"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together"Case history
The renewal of our collaboration with a leading Sardinian carpentry industry seen up close.
Due to the competitive nature of current market, it is always a satisfaction to renew collaborations with our customers, as a demonstration of the commitment and passion that we put in our work every single day, for almost 60 years.
This was the case of our latest collaboration with a Sardinian company focused on the material fabrication business, from the simplest to the most complex works, the supply and installation of doors and windows and, finally, all elements of structure and furniture, which are made through the processing of aluminium, steel and stainless steel.
BEGINNINGS AND NEW NEEDS
The collaboration, which started several years ago, has continued over time with the purchase of a series of our semi-automatic band and circular sawing machines - SHARK 282 SXI EVO, TIGER 350 SX, SHARK 281 SX EVO, SHARK 320 DUTY - which are all ideal to cut small to medium-sized solids and profiles.
In this case, we were contacted because, as a consequence of the new requirements linked to greater automation and efficiency of the production process, the Sardinian company was in need of a new automatic sawing machine for angle cutting of large HEA and HEB beams, which could work in combination with an automatic drilling line.
- The 6° canted saw head is driven by a 7,5 Kw gear box and hydraulically controlled in rotation in order to grant better torque and less vibration, thus resulting in lower maintenance costs and longer blade life.
IDLER ROLLER CONVEYORS IN THE INFEED AND OUTFEED OF THE SAWING MACHINE
- The modular roller conveyors are equipped with many options and they respond to various needs of material handling according to the size and shape.
- Thanks to their heavy-duty structure, they can be used in any production environment, even in the hardest ones: upon request, they can also be prepared for outdoor jobs.
- The vertical rollers can be installed in the infeed and outfeed of the sawing machines and they have been designed in order to suit all types of materials - beams, bundles, tubes and solids of any section - without reducing the maximum capacity of the conveyor.
- The control of the production process;
- The simplification of the line operating procedures;
- The optimization of the production line with all benefits even in terms of waste reduction;
- The reduction of tooling set-up times;
- The supervision of the activities in real-time;
- The simplification of any after sale service support thanks to detailed diagnostics.
Actually, we believe that the result of the work is never the sum of the individual skills, but much, much more.
“Organization and satisfaction are the perfect words to summarize our collaboration with MEP”, says the production manager of the Sardinian company. “MEP work organization was successfully promoted: actually, we had the opportunity to see closely both the passion the company puts in its work and the attention paid to the customer and its specific needs. The jewel in the crown that made this collaboration even more valuable was, with no doubt, the qualified and helpful service staff who provided us with a high level of assistance and training services".