The multilingual Web platform MePlan make easier the management and control of the production operations related to sawing machines and more.
what it is
A simple and intuitive software connects the planning production office to all machines and workstations of the production department:
- Dynamically plan your orders and production batches by enhancing their implementation according to delivery and production times and cost optimization;
- Send production and sale orders or other orders to the machines as well as all the documents needed to optimize machine and productive process settings;
- View real-time feedback on production status as well as on process and machine data;
- Estimate data and reports to optimize machine administration and management.
> Excellent organization of the production line with all the benefits in terms of:
• Waste reduction;
• Cut of unnecessary handling;
• Scraps reduction;
• Over production reduction;
• Time reduction;
• Cut of process losses;
• Stock reduction.
> Simplification of production procedures of production management
> Set-up times reduction
> Real-time check of work progress
> Production data control
> Simplification of service interventions through detailed diagnostics
> Input and management of database1 , bill of materials2, working cycles3
> Control of advances in production
> Shop floor data collection
> Statistics and monitoring
> Machine maintenance management
> Machine interconnection
The simple and intuitive dashboard allows to view, modify and manage:
1 Company Data Base
1 Operator Data Base
1 Machines Data Base
1 Materials Data Base
2 Work shifts
2 List of work cycles
3 Machine parameters
3 Creation of production orders
3 Analysis of the production batch
• Predisposed for uploading of work programs from multi-format files: XML, CSV, EXCEL via inverter
• Predisposed for uploading programs from CAD/CAM files via DXF, DVG, DSTV post processor
• Predisposed for uploading work programs from BAR code and QR code reader and RFID systems via Laser Scan readers
• Predisposed to generate links with corporate ERPs.
• Open to handle also other machinery than MEP SAWS in the same LAN, via the OPC-UA protocol with ad-hoc custom software.
• Dashboard compatible with tablet and smartphone devices.